Wednesday 16 January 2019

Poems About Love and Longing

Poems about Love


Poems about Love and Longing


This love poem is a great work from friends who have been affiliated with the blog LOVE POEMS.

Poems about love are very romantic and cool, this could be the best friend you during those days was having a nostalgia to the boyfriend who is abroad.

You could also write poems about love or poetry about life and can be sent here via email poztart@gmail.com and we will be mempublisnya on the blog this LOVE POEM

Love and Longing


When Miss into a series of letters that hurt feelings
Exceeding what are able to save in my memory
I found not thy lost
Thou began to hang me in the deserted
Silent, uninhabited

You start making a note of love rather than through interaction of the eyeball but with cues that you pour through a sign that arise among a wave of emotion to sink that is hidden.

Really, I love you completely.

I'm tired of the perfect man and the shortcomings you have my clothing as things that are special.

Sometimes I just want to mention by name, not because of your attitude that refuses the interaction but you have evaporated into the air that was unable to touch me and you continue to bite my existence until my lame verbal communication.

Ah ... you start I browse through traces of the lost language of gestures.

Irregular Love


Sttt...
This evening I silently above the paint you a scrap of canvas obsolete and alloy paint barely dry
I have created a picture of a man of tact with knowledge as a complement
Do not ever ask you "why's" wasn't not all things should be tied to an existing definition

That's some works from friends to lovers of poetry and rhymes

Hopefully, this poem about love bring your imagination more challenged to make a much more perfect work.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
© Love Poems | Powered by Blogger